EEEEEP! This October 28th is going to be EPIC! LWC will be fill Memorial Hall at the Confederation Centre in Charlottetown for the day to bring you some spooky and sparkly awesomeness.
GOTHIC MARKET:11am – 5pm LWC will be hosting vendors of all things witchy for Halloween and Christmas. There will also be 3 fortune tellers on site.
And each hour during the day market goers will be able to experience entertainment and demonstrations.
Our vendors will be announced every few days. Check them out here.
Tables are $30. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to book a table.
SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY (note: events are free but tips for the performers are most welcome)
• 11am -12:15 pm KIDS ACTIVITIES: Becca Griffin of The Cat’s Pajamas Theatre Co. will be enchanting kids with a Spooky Craft Pop-Up and Sing-A-Long. There will also be a face painter on site to transform kiddies into their Hallowe’en favs!
• 12:30pm – 1:00pm – SURPRISE GUESTS!!
• 1:00pm – 1:30pm – Spell Casting with Cherlyn from Moon Folk
• 2:00pm to 2:30pm – Bath Bomb demo with Amanda Perey of Homegrown Cosmetiks
• 3:00pm to 4:00pm – Witchy Yoga with Dianne Birt
• 4:00pm to 5:00pm – Spooky Make-Up Demo with Caron Prins
WITCHES BALL -7:30pm to 1am : Tickets are $25+taxes and fees . Doors open at 7:30 to give you time to get your picture taken in Zephira’s tent of debauchery or on the broom before dancing starts at 8pm! Fortune tellers will be on site and as usual we will have some special surprises for you.
TICKETS AVAILABLE AT
A) CONFEDERATION CENTRE BOX OFFICE ($25+ HST and Fees)
B) Vanity Cosmetic Boutique – 94 Queen Street, Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island ($25+HST=$28.75)
C) Island Media Arts Cooperative in the Guild in Charlottetown (please contact Renee to schedule pickup – email@example.com) ($25+HST=$28.75)